Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Wednesday 01.04.2017

Another great day!

Though much colder, and very windy.

(I don't like the wind)

Went out for a therapy appointment. 

I think this therapist, who also worked with me last week, has the knack. I think this spasm stuff is better. Not all the way, but enough to say it's better.  I hope it continues to improve.

From there I went over to the store for groceries. When I was looking in the cupboards for items I like for work, and don't find them, I guess it's time to restock. 

Home, supper, lit a bunch of candles to help heat the rooms I was in (really--it's surprising. Hold your hand above the flame for .....  well, don't hurt yourself, it's hot)

A quiet night.

I hope it's less windy tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Warm Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment