Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Tuesday 01.31.2017

Another great day!

I went up to Flushing last night (to beat the storm) and took Diane to an appointment today.

We had to shovel her driveway this morning before going out.

The procedure went as expected; she slept the rest of the afternoon while Lois and I had a great visit.

A safe drive home, thank you God, with the snow squalls decreasing visibility and causing slide-offs.

Of course, the plow pile at the end of the driveway was yucky, but I was able to get in.  After a snack and unpacking, I bundled up and went out to clear the snow.

It was really a pretty night. 31 degrees and just a light intermittent breeze. The snow was wet and heavy, but I took my time and got it done. Then I went for a short walk, watching the clouds racing as the sky tries to clear.

Tomorrow is an appointment.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment