Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Tuesday 01.10.2017

Another great day!

Shoveled just a bit, as the rain and temperatures above freezing are predicted.  I might have gotten stuck in the bottom of the driveway if I hadn't (the plow pile was heavy, wet, some slushy stuff on the bottom).

Went over to the doctor for a follow up on the hip.

He was pleased with the progress, then he proceeded to twist me like a pretzel to re-align my spine. Sounded like crunching crackers. He put a warm pack on me for 15 minutes, and I left. It was sore most of the rest of the day/evening. I did take motrin and tylenol, and it's much better tonight.

He also asked if I could do a BLS (basic life support--CPR) class for his office staff. Sure!! I spoke with the office manager, and we will talk again to finalize it.

Stopped at the store on the way home, had a bite to eat, then went to a "celebration" at the hospital, recognizing accomplishments from 2016. Degrees, certifications, etc. It was nice, and nice to be acknowledged (for the IBCLC-International Board Certified Lactation Consultant).

Laundry tonight, and moved a few things around in the basement, as an insulation company is coming Friday to evaluate!! I sure hope they have great ideas and an even better price!! The homeowner will be here, too. Time will tell...

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment