Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday 1.24.2009

I finally slept this morning, waking the last time just before 10. (I was up several times again during the night) I got myself out of bed. Daniel had gotten up-I don't know when-and had already breakfasted.

I was just checking email when my phone rang. It was brother Jim--inviting us to lunch. Ok.

We met at the Los Tres Amigos on S. Cedar and had a good lunch and good conversation. Thanks, Jim and Polly.

Dan and I came home, and I looked on the internet about train travel to Chicago, then on to Roselle, where the 2005 Astro van is. And since the sun was shining, I had to go out for a walk.

I walked maybe 2 miles, maybe more. It was absolutely beautiful, but cold.

When I got back, I fixed us a couple of lovely salads.

Another quiet evening. I finished catching up on the email and wrote here.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with a representative of an online nursing program about advancing my education. We'll see what that information is.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment