Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday 1.26.2009

I slept a little better, but still had to get up and go to work. A lovely drive at -2 degrees and the shuttle arrived several minutes after I was parked.

The morning half of the workday was pretty nice, but as the day went on it turned into Rocky Road. Bumps and unusual events, and we dealt with it all very capably. (I have wonderful co-workers.) Eventually the night shift came in and we were able to leave.

It was snowing pretty good on the way home, beautiful medium-sized clumps of snow splatting on the windshield. I got home safely, thank you, God.

Daniel and I caught up on our day, researching the trains to Chicago again. We made a choice and bought the tickets. Woo Hoo!!

I wrote here while he is watching something about the Templar's(?). I don't know, something strange.

I'm going to go to bed so I can get up early again.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kathy,
    I am so happy to read you are thinking about advancing your education (I am a career student with my many degrees, hope my BSN will be my last one). I would be interested in knowing which online program you were going to talk to so I do not bother with them. kay.garland@gmail.com.

    I am very happy to hear Dan is feeling better.

    Hope you both keep feeling good and doing good.

    Love and hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    I keep posting, but it never shows up??!!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete