Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday 1.9.2009

I slept at interrupted intervals, waking to Dan scratching. Of course he itches 45 minutes or so before the next medicine is due, so he's awake and miserable. He takes the medicine and in 20 minutes or so he has settled down enough to sleep. When he finally got up about 9:00, I dozed off, surprised that it was 10:20! Time to get up...

He had already had his breakfast and done his own insulin. He looks so much better today--his color, his gait is a bit more steady, and his voice is a little stronger. He did have a nap this afternoon.

I putzed around, moving a few things, household chores, etc. While Dan was sleeping, I went out to the library. It was a beautiful snowy day.

Dan was up when I got back. His blood sugars are still elevated, but a little lower than they were.

Tomorrow is a work day for me. I hope I can sleep a little better.

Thank you all for your kind words and phone calls. Knowing you are out there is nice. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment