Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday 1.16.2009

Dang, it's cold...

Another drive to Jackson at "minus teens" temps.

We have a lot to be thankful for. The car started. The furnace came on. We can pay the utility bill. We have 2 incomes. The sun was out. We are both alive, living through our respective health treatments.

We were busy at work today, but a good group of co-workers makes a better day. I also had the concierge service take my car over to Auto Images to get the remote starter to function correctly. Evidently it was not me, it was the unit. It took over an hour, I was told, but it works now.

I had a hard time today staying focused, staying on track. I noticed it mostly with charting, transferring data from my worksheet into the computer. I got really tired this afternoon, too. I wonder if the fatigue is related to how hot I've been the last couple of days. Geesh. No kidding, I walked outside with my jacket open. Not very far, but how far do you need to go in sub-zero weather to cool off??

So, I'm home now. Daniel looks like, and says, he's feeling a little better, and has a little more energy. But his blood sugars are rising instead of coming down. He's been calling the doctor every day as instructed. I'm hoping doctor makes some kind of change in the insulin dosage.

We don't have any plans that I'm aware of for the weekend.

I'm about ready to go to bed. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment