Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday 2.23.2008

Day 18, Treatment #2

So, Today was another beautiful day in God's world. Cold, but warmer than recent days, 29 degrees here. Blue skies and sunshine, nuthin better.

We didn't do a whole lot today, just enjoyed being together. A couple of loads of laundry, I went to the library, couple bites to eat, then I went to Jackson.

Mom still has a loose cough and lots of yellow green nasal discharge. I think her cough is related to the sinus drainage. She looks better, even with the cough and snot. I fed her, got her washed up and tucked in, and came back home.

Dan laughed at my hair today, he says I've lost "a lot more" in the few days that he's been gone. I'll see about posting another photo tomorrow....

Some readers have mentioned that they cannot reply with a "Nickname" any more. Blogger updated the comments options and removed that particular option. If you want to keep using whatever Nickname you had chosen, you could create a Google Identity with that Nickname. It's pretty easy, and you don't have to give a whole lot of info (or you could if you wanted to) to complete that process. Then you would sign in with your ID when you want to comment. Or you can just continue to Comment as Anonymous, and include your name in the comment.

I cannot tell you how important you all are. As I am at the halfway point in the chemotherapy process, I have found myself considering the radiation treatments that will follow. Another fear to encounter, more breaths to take. Thank you for your unique support, for walking with me in this process. Your comments, kind words, hugs, smiles all add up, surround me with strength.

1 comment:

  1. HI Kathy,,,here's another beautiful day of sun rays for you to soak up and enjoy. May God's love continue to surround you always. You are a pillar of strength to everyone. Sometimes I wonder why God takes us down a certain path but that is not for me to question, I only have to keep my faith and accept that our heavenly Father knows what is best for us, no matter what. He is always there to carry us through.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Miss B

    ReplyDelete