Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday 04.27.2010

What a rest-less night! I tried to rest, relax, deep breathe, doze off, wake up. I think the longest stretch I slept was about 55 minutes. Really. I listened to the radio-talk radio, classical music, christian music, soft jazz. Finally just turned it off. Then listened to rhythmic snoring. I deep breathe, exhale, hot flash, reposition, cool off, cover up, reposition, ok-I'm-going-to-sleep, wake up and it's not even an hour later. *sigh* The best part about the night was when the alarm came on to get up for work.

A safe drive down, thank you God, and I see the dawn is lighter this morning than yesterday. Woo Hoo! The days are getting longer! I can't wait to be sitting around a fire at the lake.

We had a good workday with great crew. We were all happy to have the workday end, though.

A safe drive home with sunglasses on, thanks again.

Dan was home and we visited a bit before he went to bed. I wrote here.

Tomorrow is a massage for me. Ohh, yeah.

I've had a couple of "doozy" hotflashes today. One was so intense that I was queasy and felt pale and anxious and excused myself to go somewhere and sit down. Ohmygosh. Interestingly, it's a new refill of Arimidex. I may stop in to the pharmacy and ask them about it. One never knows...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment