Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday 04.03.2010

I slept somewhat better last night. The sunrise was an interesting yellow that turned white. When I woke about 8:30, the sky was white with the gray clouds of a storm front. The wind was quiet, but picked up throughout the morning. It really started blowing and smelling like rain by the time I left at 2:30.

I vacuumed, cleaned the shower/bathroom, cleaned the kitchen, etc. I swept the front and back decks and took a walk around the yard. All looks good, and I'm glad to say I'm feeling better today.

I had a windy, wet, safe drive home, thank you God. It didn't rain real hard, but enough to know it was raining. And the temps changed from 72 at Long Lake to 50 degrees in Holt.

It was good to see Daniel. He had golfed today, and gotten rained on.

Tomorrow is a workday for me, just 8 hours.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment