Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday 04.30.2010

An interesting night, rest-wise. Although I tossed and turned, hot and cold, covered and uncovered, I was surprisingly almost rested feeling this morning when the radio came on. Sure, I could have slept another few hours, but knowing I will be sleeping tomorrow morning, I'm ok with getting up.

A safe drive to Jackson with the sunrise almost showing color. Lots of small creatures have enjoyed the night of full moonlight, wandering onto the highway, not making it across. Ick.

Inside the hospital, we were busy, which only escalated as the day went on. We were glad to finally leave about 20 minutes late.

A safe drive home, thanks again. Dan was at a birthday party for one of the grandchildren; the direction they live in is not time convenient for me to go over there. Happy Birthday Alexis.

He got home about a half hour after me. We chatted a bit before Dan fell asleep in his chair. He has since gone off to bed.

Tomorrow is a hair appointment for me in the afternoon, then I'll check with the hospital to see if I need to work the last few hours.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment