Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday 11.17.2009

Neither Dan nor I slept very well last night. The alarm finally came on for me at 0630. Arghh.

I got up and got ready to go--and had a safe drive to Jackson in the sunlight.

The unit has gotten busy, with the overflow unit open. So a couple of the stations of the Ed Fair had been moved to different locations within the patient care areas, which were bustling. To have staff in street clothes, some with their ID badges on, coming in and out, was distracting to the staff who were actually working the floor. Everyone did well, though. It was a long day for those of us who were manning (womanning?) a station. And just at 6:30 pm, I had my equipment packed up. Here comes a last group of 3. Ok...

I set my equipment back up, went through what I was supposed to, and got them signed off. As a result, I didn't leave until after 7.

A safe drive home in the dark, thank you God. Lots of raccoons smeared on the road. Big ones. Yuck.

Dan was home when I got there. We visited and spent a quiet evening together. To my surprise, he stayed up until 10:30. I'm tired, too, and will be going to bed soon.

Tomorrow I take part in interviewing 3 candidates for a position, then a haircut at 4 pm.

I've had tylenol/motrin.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment