Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday 11.02.2009

I thought I slept pretty good, overall. I'm still waking up warm at intervals, sometimes perspire-y, but not as overwhelmingly hot as I had been. Enough that I wake, uncover, restless, get up, go back to bed, and generally am able to go back to sleep. During the day I've had less intense and less frequent "events", too. Whew. Thank you God. Even though I'm still temp unstable, cold and hot.

The radio woke me at 0800. I got up and showered, started laundry, breakfasted, and went to therapy. Ike did a great job moving the fluid around. The after-effects were nausea, smelly urine, sore achy shoulder, decreased itching, and an almost normal feeling arm. I see her again tomorrow.

I left there and went to Meijer for groceries. It seemed that I was in there a long time. I did have to wait in the checkout line about 20 minutes or so. Ugh.

At home, I put groceries away, changed laundry over, fixed lunch and ate. Vacuumed, picked up the house. I was done with chores and the last load was going into the washer when Daniel got home.

We visited a bit before the guy from The College Network arrived. His name was Ken, and he was talkative. We went through the paperwork, which was almost like buying a house or a car, and I signed up for the RN program, which is through Exelsior College. It's a self-study, proctored test program with comparable cost to other on-campus programs, without having to go to campus. Testing sites are nearby, and I think it will be a good program for me.

We had a short evening after he left, and Dan went to bed. I'm getting sleepy, too.

Therapy in the morning, and another meeting in the afternoon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment