Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday 11.09.2009

Finally settled down to sleep about 3:30. I remember thinking, "Oh, good, I'll at least have an hour before the alarm comes on..." I got up and got ready for work.

I had a safe drive down, thank you God, and the shuttle was there to take us over to the hospital.

We had a good day with a great group of co-workers. Lots of phone calls and call lights, even though we didn't have many patients. All part of the work day...

I had a safe drive home, thank You again, and Dan was trying to stay awake while waiting for me. We visited for a short time, and he went to bed a little after 9. I checked email and wrote here.

I'll be going to bed soon, as I'm a bit tired. It's unlikely I'll work tomorrow--we have plenty of staff and 3 of our docs are on vacation. Ahhh. Enjoy what life brings.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment