Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday 11.22.2009

I got up when the radio came on. I felt like I had rested and was surprised when Dan said I was restless during the night. We got ready for the day and headed out.

The fog was kind of creepy this morning, and I just knew that there were animals out and it could be yucky. I did see a couple of smaller ones shmushed, one real fresh that smelled fresh. Ewww.

We had a good day with a good group, sending more than half of the patients home, closing a unit, and staffing down. We'll refill tomorrow....

I had a safe drive home in the dark, thank you God, and the creepy fog was oozing in again. As I was on the circular on-ramp there were at least 2 deer on the right side of the road. They were just standing there, but one never knows when they will move. Geesh.

Dan was home playing with his new phone. We visited some, I read some, then looked at the computer a little before writing here.

I'm tired tonight. I hope I can sleep.

Tomorrow Dan works and hopes to golf, too, and I have an appointment in Jackson.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment