Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday 05.13.2009

I think I slept pretty good last night, of course with the intervals of being awake. But, you know what?? I don't remember being so awful hot; just hot. Praise the Lord for that.

This morning I dozed while Daniel was snoring. I put in my earphones and listened to the radio for a bit. I saw that it was 8:30, then 9:30, and I thought I was getting up. I stretched as Ike has told me to do, then laid there. I must have dozed again, because it was now 10:00 to my surprise.

I got up, had breakfast, looked at the computer while that sat, then went out for a jog. Funny humid overcast breezy weather with temps mid 50's. After cooling off a bit I showered, then headed to Jackson for a dental cleaning.

Woo Hoo! Look, Mom, no cavities!! Return in six months.

Next stop, Grass Lake.

I went to the storage unit to check the tires on the boat; still holding air. Yippee! Next, over to Brinkman's Propeller and Marine, just a few blocks down the road. They have always serviced this boat--I wanted to talk with someone there to see if it needs to be checked over before dropping it into the water.

A nice guy named Kurt was there. Yep, he said, probably be a good idea to go through it. Check the belts and hoses, plugs... Yep. Been sittin' a long time. No problem, bring it in.

Good. That makes me feel better. I'll try to get it over there either tomorrow or Friday.

Back home, I had my leftovers from Sunday's Los Tres Amigos. Yum.

Dan and I visited, and I wrote here.

No plans for tomorrow.

My back and shoulder and neck and breast are very uncomfortable. I took tylenol/motrin when I got home.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kathy,
    I am done with the LPN program. I am so happy. It is funny we went to los tres amigos sunday as well.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete