Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday 05.03.2009

Daniel left shortly after sunrise today for a golf trip somewhere near Cadillac. He'll play today and tomorrow, and be home tomorrow evening.

I slept fairly well this morning after he left, finally waking about 0930. Sunshine and birdsong.

I got up but wasn't "at 'em"--I ended up looking at a friend's photo albums online. She had several from her recent trip overseas. I had to take a break and have breakfast, then looked at the rest of them. My bottom was tired of sitting.

I went out for a jog.

It was a beautiful day all day today. When I came back in I was (perspiring) and waited until I cooled off to shower. Then I was hungry so fixed my supper.

Dan has called a couple of times. I decided to go out for a few groceries.

Did that, got nauseated, which isn't an unusual event the first few hours after taking the tamoxifen/effexor. I've eaten a couple of saltines which helps just a little.

I'm off to bed soon; tomorrow is a workday.

My shoulder aches, my breast is full and sore, my arm feels full, and I have hot flashes that make my head drip. It's all so much better than the alternative...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment