Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday 05.26.2009 Long Lake

We woke to overcast skies and wind, temps at 50 but windchill was 40's. Daniel was out mounting the omni-directional antenna for the internet. I chose to have breakfast.

He came in smiling, so I guessed all went well. Neither one of us remembered to bring a laptop, though, so we couldn't test it. Next trip.

We each did the things we wanted to accomplish this trip: he put in the window air conditioner, opened the awning out front, he (mostly) and I put the dock in, I raked and burned the leaves where the dock was, I pulled grass and weeds from the seawall rocks, generally tidied up again. He sprayed the interior and exterior perimeters with bug spray. By 3:30 we were done and ready to leave.

3:45--Big Bob's for food. I had the lasagna special, Daniel a wet burrito. We shared a piece of some kind of strawberry cream pie that looked better than it was. It was good, but not great. Anyway, back on the road, and finally home about 7:20 pm. Ahhhh.

We unloaded in one trip, I unpacked, and got in the shower. Isn't it funny how leaf smoke makes you feel yucky??

Much better.

The rest of the evening I tried to catch up here.

Tomorrow morning I have to be at the scanning place at 0800 for the first injection for the Bone Scan, then I drink the stuff for the CT scan of the chest, abdomen, and pelvis. Positive thoughts for negative scans!!!

Sorry I couldn't post last night.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment