Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday 04.28.2010

Kind of restless again during the night. Back to sleep after Dan got ready for work; next it was 0700. The birds were singing wonderfully, and then it was 0920. Hey! Time to get up!

I had breakfast and checked email, then showered. I had just finished yoga and was ready to leave for my mass-ahh-ge when the phone rang. It was Leah. Darn it, she had to cancel. Ugh. Back to the yoga.

I went out to the post office and the drug store. The pharmacist listened as I told him how each month's "batch" of Arimidex seems to have a little variation in the amount of hot flashes. Each 30 days is a new bottle, so the quality should be consistent. No answers, just observations.

Back at home I fixed my food. Daniel was golfing after work, so would be eating wherever.

I spent the rest of the afternoon catching up on phone calls and paperwork and reading. Didn't feel like I did much, but I did do what I had wanted to.

Dan came in about 7, happy that he golfed.

Tomorrow he works, I don't. I need to get a few groceries...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment