Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday 11.30.2009

Can you believe it's the last day of November?? 

I slept ok, overall.  The alarm came on and I got up and ready for work. Daniel got up at 5 and did the same.  We breakfasted and headed out.

A safe drive down, thank you God, and the shuttle took me over to the hospital.  We had a good day today with a good group.  Even if it was just 3 of us to start with.  With the patient census shifting as it does, we left tonight with 10 patients.  I may or may not work tomorrow, though I have to go in to participate in a "peer interview", the last of the candidates for the current open positons. 

I drove home in the dark and arrived safely, thanks again, and Dan was trying to stay awake in his chair.  We chatted a bit, but he went on to bed a short while ago.  I checked email, wrote here, and I'll be off to bed, too.

Thank you for reading.  Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment