Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday 11.23.2009

Dan got up and went to work; I went back to sleep. The radio woke me at 0800.

I got up and showered, breakfasted, coffee'd, and headed to Jackson to meet Frank. We met with a loan advisor, as Frank is considering buying a house. This turned out to be a very good meeting. Rene Silva spent 2 hours with us, going over mortgages and the application process, line by line, explaining everything, making sure Frank understood what it is. Mr. Silva is very knowledgeable, and when he asked Frank if he wanted to go ahead with the pre-qualifying application, he said yes. So. Frank is starting the home loan path. I'm excited for him.

When we left the bank (Flagstar) we met at Bob Evans to chew--on what we had just heard and on some tasty food. We'll see how this all plays out....

Frank went on with his day, having to go to work, and I headed north, stopping into Mason Meijer for a few groceries before going home.

I had a cup of coffee and did a bunch of odds and ends. The evening wore on, with Dan finally coming in about 8:45 pm. We chatted, but it wasn't long before he was off to bed.

Tomorrow I see Ike at 11:15, then at 1:00 I go back to the eye place to get new lenses.

My "surrounding" lymph nodes have been sore/tender today. I'm glad I see Ike tomorrow.

Take care of each other. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting time for Frank! Tell him we said Congratulations on taking the first big step to becoming a homeowner. Go Frank Go!!!

    Love, Uncle Tom & Aunt Kathy Sue

    ReplyDelete