Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday 05.09.2009

Toss and turn, etc. One of the wake times I rolled over, it was daylight, and Dan was out of bed. Oh. I dozed back off. A short while later I heard him in the bedroom again. I opened my eyes--he was standing there looking at me. You awake?? he asked, very quietly. Yes, why? He walked over to the bedroom door, and quietly said, "There's a hummingbird on the feeder. It's a small bird, and it's still there." OH!! I got up out of bed. Woo Hoo!! Lookie there!! That little bird was drinking it's fill. We watched it together until it flew off, about 20 seconds later. The first one this year.

I laid back down, getting up about 45 minutes later.

Ugh. Facial pressure. I washed up, had breakfast, called the hospital to see if they needed me to come in this afternoon. (I had signed up "extra"). They did. I took tylenol/motrin, and claritin, and headed out.

Raining in Holt, reducing to sprinkles just over halfway to Jackson, and dry pavement the rest of the way.

They were steady-busy, and I stepped in and took over from the girl who was going home. We had a good afternoon and a good group of co-workers. It was time to go before long.

A safe drive home, thank you God.

Daniel's games he was scheduled to umpire today were canceled. He and I had a quiet evening, him with the television on, I wrote here.

Tomorrow I offered to work for a few hours in the morning, but I'm not staying long. I hope.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment