Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday 07.30.2009

Daniel tells me I was "sleeping well" this morning. Good. He was up and out and I went back to sleep, finally waking 9:30 ish to the sounds of the grassy areas being mowed. I took my time this morning. Working 2 days in a row can get to me.

I breakfasted, looked at the computer, looked at television (HGTV--I don't know how anybody gets anything done with that channel and the craft shows and such), stretched, went out for a jog. After I cooled off I showered. Then I was hungry again, so I fixed food and ate.

I decided to go the library, then Meijer. Daniel called while I was driving to say he was on his way home. He said he had fun in Grand Blanc.

We unloaded groceries, and I made biscuits for shortcake and we had a snack and visited.

I work tomorrow.

I noticed in the shower that the pesky breast is firm and tender. It's been sore, and I'd rather have a sore breast than a sore mastectomy site. Whichever, I'm happy to be here.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment