Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday 07.31.2009

I slept, briefly, during the night, and got up for work this morning. Daniel didn't. He rolled over away from the light.

I had a safe drive down, thank you God. I notice two things on my drive: 1.) It's darker that it used to be, and 2.) the sumac along the road is turning colors like it does in the Fall. What's with that?

The shuttle was there and took us over.

We had a great group today, and it turned into an extremely busy day. We may have had 9 babies on our shift alone! And there were still laboring patients when we left. We couldn't get out of there fast enough tonight.

I had a safe drive home, too, and Daniel was home when I got there. We visited some, I had some of the food I wasn't able to eat for dinner at work, checked my email and wrote here. He has drifted off to bed.

Tomorrow I have a haircut and a Funeral for Miss B's mother.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

P.S. Tomorrow is Daniel's Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment