Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday 07.05.2009

I knew that Daniel got up for work, but didn't hear him leave. I woke wondering why the hall light was on--it's on a sensor when the door opens--and it turned off as I was thinking about it. The door alarm/chime must have woke me. Anyway, it was almost 6 o'clock. Of course I went back to sleep. And when I looked at the clock again it was just after 10. I was surprised.

I got up and thought about my day, making a list to keep me on track. First thing, breakfast.

I looked at stuff on the computer while waiting for breakfast to settle, then went out for a jog. I showered after cooling off, and boy was I sleepy again. I closed my eyes for a few minutes. Since it was 3:30, I called Daniel to see when he would be able to leave, and what he'd like to do for dinner. He suggested Los Tres Amigos. Ok, so I won't cook....

I went instead over to the library, then the pharmacy. Books and drugs for vacation.

Just as I was getting back, he called saying he was home and ready to go eat. I picked him up and off we went.

After dinner we grocery shopped. At home we put things away, I went out on the balcony and trimmed and watered/fed the flowers. I've done a couple loads of laundry this evening, as well as listed the Sebring on craigslist. I've not done anything with craigslist before, but the girls at work seem to think it's the way to sell or buy.

Dan has gone off to bed, and I'm going soon. We both work tomorrow.

My arm feels full, as well as everything else in that left upper quadrant of my body. Other than being tired today, I feel pretty good overall. I think the Arimidex is a much nicer drug for this body, at least so far.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment