Monday, July 21, 2008

Sunday 7.20.2008 Ahhhh....

Sunday July 20, 2008

What a great Party yesterday!! Thanks again to all who have shared in this journey.

Daniel went off golfing, leaving me to sift the house back into order. A couple of lists helped keep me on track, so that I had what I wanted to take to the lake to work on Bre and Nick’s party on the 26th.

Laundry done, my bags mostly packed, items collected and set next to the car to go back to the storage unit, and Daniel was back already. Already?? It was after 3 pm.

He helped me load the cars, and we went over to the storage unit. Put those items away, and back home again. I realized I needed to eat before leaving, so I did.

I packed the cooler, and Dan carried it down for me and placed it in the trunk. One last trip to the bathroom, and I was off. Hugs and kisses…

It was a wonderful trip in that the only “events” were intermittent rain. From misting to raining to an outright downpour, the pavement alternated between deep puddles wet and dry. Scattered showers, indeed.

I met Jim Jr. at the agreed upon location and gave him wife Kris’ purse that got left behind yesterday. It was the perfect time to stop and stretch the legs, use the restroom, get hugs, and continue on.

I arrived at the Jacque Cabin about 9:45 pm. All was well here. It had been raining here, too, and was very humid, about 70 degrees. After I got the car unloaded, it started raining again. Thank you, God, for holding the umbrella.

I took a look around. The Visitors we’ve had have left the place neat, clean, and tidy, and it was a pleasure to come in. Thank you to all for the “extra” cleaning and scrubbing.

I got myself settled in. I’ll be settling into the bed soon—it’s after midnight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment