Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday 7.18.08

Finally. I got through the day today. I wasn't done sleeping when it was time to get up, but, get up I did.

It was so warm out this morning, and the top was down on the car from yesterday, so I left it down until I got to the expressway. Then I put it up--the air was very damp, and it was uncomfortable sticky.

We had a good workday, even though we were very busy. I love my co-workers.

It was finally time to leave. An uneventful drive home (thank you, God). Daniel had completed the list of prep things for him to do. It was starting to look like a party was happening!

We visited for a bit, I checked email, and wrote here.

Hot flashes today seemed to have more intense "auras" than the previous weeks, though not as intense as without the Effexor all together, and not with each episode/event, either. Still unnerving, though. And the itch is still there.

I've got to go to bed. There's a party tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to it. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy,

    We'll see you Saturday afternoon. Don't itch to much:-)

    Love, Jim and Polly

    ReplyDelete