Thursday, July 31, 2008

Catching Up

Wow. Days have passed, and turned into a week. Rather, this is day 9 since I've posted. And, in all sincerity to my faithful readers, Sorry. I love that you have continued to check in on me, and, yes, I was feeling guilty a couple of days ago. May I say -- I'm feeling better? Not quite 100% yet, but pretty close, maybe 90%. Which is better than last week, when I could say that I was 85%. And as a result of my increased energy and clearing head, I've been doing more and not making time for the blog. Uh Oh. My bad.

So, how do I catch up? Do I write individual days?? Probably, as summaries just aren't as fun. Ok. This is what I'll do. I'll post this one, and write the last many days as quickly as I can. I'll title the entries with the date, and the posting date will be for that date, also.

Off I go to write for Wednesday July 23, 2008.

Thank you, and big hugs.

2 comments:

  1. Well ... it's about time! hehe

    Checking in here has become something of a habit and it was a bit like withdrawal not to have a daily dose of your grand spirit and thoughtful insight. Look forward to seeing you Sunday.

    Jim and Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy,
    I just got back on-line this morning and thought I would catch up on your sight. Glad to see I didn't miss anything. I'm looking forward to reading daily again.

    I also can hardly wait to get up to "the Lake" with my sister and friends for our 2nd Annual Sister's Weekend! Woo hoo! (Thank you!)

    I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling much better. 90% is good but 100% will be better. How's the itching?

    Take care and God bless.
    Love ya bunches,
    Di

    ReplyDelete