Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday 7.6.2008

Another workday. I was sleeping good when the radio came on. Shoot.

I got myself ready and off to work. An uneventful drive, thank you, God. The deer raise their heads and turn the other way.

I arrived, parked a block away, and went in. Another good group today. We were somewhat busy, in flurries; we sent a couple of staff home as the afternoon went on. Those of us left greeted the night shift, clocked out, and left.

A nice drive home. Dan wasn't home yet from his golf date. I started unwinding, putting my work things away, changing clothes, washing up, etc. Dan called to say he was on his way.

He got home about 8:30 or so. I got a plate of food together for him while he showered.

He ate, I had an apple. Checked the computer, and wrote here.

I did a little better energy-wise today--I'm not sure what the difference was, other than the pace was a little slower. I'm tired again tonight, though.

I've had a couple of small "episodes" that I can only describe as being similar to a dizzy spell. But I have to wonder if they're related to the hot flashes. The last couple of days I've actually had a few times that I was "cold", maybe for 20 minutes or so. Today I noticed that I would feel like I needed to take a big breath, and as I tried to focus on what was going on with the body, Here comes the hot flash. I'm aware of my breathing and try to breathe evenly to help with whatever weird physiological event is going on in there. Sometimes I'm hot for 5 minutes, most times longer, maybe 10 or 15 minutes. I know that I've been doing whatever it is that I need to do, and I realize that "I'm still hot". Hm. I also think that as cold as I get, is as hot or intense or severe or prolonged as the warm-up will be. Not always, but I wonder. The body in balance, out of balance, trying to regain balance. Messed up with drugs. The few small dizzy spells I think are also related to the hormones being shocked out of balance. I hope I "tune in" pretty soon. I'm still taking the Effexor XR 75 mg, and the Tamoxifen, every day. We'll see what happens.

Thank you for tuning in. I appreciate your reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment