Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Thursday 05.01.2013 May Day

What a beautiful day!!

Started out with a lively meeting, we broke for lunch, re-gathered in a vehicle and went to a conference in Detroit.

The conversation was a continuation of the meeting discussions. And the conference was good, too.

Our driver did a good job getting us safely back to Jackson in the 5 o'clock Detroit traffic. Hairy a couple of times--drivers' swerving lane changes, tailgating, and abruptly braking. Geesh.

Back at my car, it was 78 degrees in a clear blue sky. I got into my own vehicle, and realized--Hey! I can put the top down today!!!   And I did!!  Didn't even need the heater on!

What a lovely drive the rest of the way home.

I spent a few minutes outdoors, but needed to eat, so I went back in.

Fed, showered, looked at email.

Now time for bed.

Tomorrow is an oncology appointment, then lunch with a very good friend.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment