Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday 05.31.2013

The last of May.

And a much nicer day at the lake.  The humidity was lower, as was the temperature, making it much more comfortable for those of us without "climate control" a.k.a. air conditioning.

I went out for a gentle run, which was very nice. I was surprised at the number of cars there were today; and every one of them waved at me. That was really nice!

Shower and breakfast. And I really wasn't feeling well. Hmm. So I listened to my body and just rested. I sat outdoors and read some. Went inside and did a little food prep for later. Still not much better, I went back outside.

T&KS arrived. Unloaded and we visited. Before we went to dinner, I shop-vac'd the window sills and corners of the ceiling and such, while they put the clean curtains up.  Thanks, KS, for washing them yesterday.

After dinner at the Eagle's Friday Fish Fry (what a turn out--the place was packed) we stopped in to visit her parents, then back to the GC to "watch it get dark".  So lovely.  I realized that I haven't seen any bats yet. I'll have to keep watching...

I'm feeling better this evening. Don't know what that was all about.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment