Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday 03.22.2012

I had a pretty good day today.

I slept a little better, and enjoyed hearing the birds this morning.

After having breakfast and cleaning up, I started sifting the things I had brought down yesterday while I waited for the internet guy.

He finally showed just before noon. Very polite, courteous, and knew what he was doing. When he left at 1 o'clock, I had wireless internet. Yahoo!! (pun intended)

I continued on with my project until I got hungry, and decided to take a break in the sunshine, and took a top-down ride up to the store for some food. While I was outdoors, I met one of the neighbors, and he took the big branch that was in my yard over to his yard, where he said he would "take care of it". Thanks, B.

Shopping, food prepared, consumed, cleaned up, I thought I would go outdoors and pick up the big sticks. Um, no, a thunderstorm came up. So I ended up doing more sorting and sifting.

A quiet evening.

Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment