Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday 03.09.2012

Had a good day today, overall.

A leisurely morning. I was going to go out for a run, but it was 34 degrees and windy, and I was still a little "punky" from yesterday. I putzed around inside, gathering and sorting, figuring out what I was going to take this trip.

I enjoyed my breakfast and looked at the television a bit before loading the car.

That done, the sun was out, and it was time for me to get going.

Frank was at the house when I got there and he helped me unload. Much appreciated. He had also test fitted the replacement piece for the clothes washer, which did fit, and we hooked it up to try it. It worked!! Yippee!! We need an approximately 3/8" - 1/2" hose clamp to finish the job. I'll be able to get that at the beginning of the week.

He went off to work, and I did too, putting things away, and vacuuming. I was done and going to leave when my friend J came over again. Today she had a television in her car, as well as some other miscellaneous items that could be useful. Awesome! The television needs a converter box, and some kind of antenna (I'm not going to buy cable), and a universal remote. I don't watch much television anyway.

After J left, I did too.

I fixed food, ate, collected more items for tomorrow's trip down, showered, and I'm ready for bed.

Tomorrow is a workday.

I'm feeling somewhat better with the congestion. I took a claritin this morning to help with the swollen feeling, which did seem to help.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment