Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday 03.30.2012

Wow. Another great day!

I got up and went for a run in the "new" neighborhood before the rain started. It was pretty chilly--high 30's--but the air here smells "woodsy", with an occasional whiff of wood smoke. Ahhh....

And I showered for the first time here. I will say--the bathroom has redeemed itself. The shower head has a good spray with good water pressure. Ahhh....

The rest of the day I felt like I went in circles, but I did manage to settle in some more. Unpacking boxes. I think I've got a couple ideas for storage solutions and will need to go to the store. Looking at items online has been helpful.

I was also able to watch the rain/storm here. There are a couple of good windows to watch from.

Tomorrow I'll get another load, and wonder where to put it...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment