Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday 04.09.2011

What a lovely morning--hearing the magic words "on call". I hadn't slept much and hoped to get a good stretch before daybreak.

That didn't really happen. I dozed a few times, finally getting up about 8:40. It took awhile for the cobwebs to clear, though. Funny how I don't sleep much sometimes, but don't feel like being awake, either.

A quiet morning, not counting the birds announcing the new day.

I finally had breakfast, then decided I'd go out for a walk, which was enjoyable. I haven't been jogging or even walking much these last few months; I pushed myself to keep up the pace and focus on breathing. When I got back to the complex I went back to the wooded area, just to listen to the birds.

Back at home, I showered, got things to put supper together, and had a snack. When Dan called to say he was on his way, I put our scalloped potatoes and ham and corn casserole in the oven. It turned out really good.

We had a quiet evening. He's hoping to golf tomorrow, since the temps are predicted to be high 70's. Big shift of temperatures.

I've felt pretty good today, other than being a little tired.

Tomorrow I'm probably on-call, too, and that's ok.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment