Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday 04.15.2011

I slept pretty good last night, finally, though I did have to get up earlier than I would have liked. I missed that last couple hours in the morning, having to get up before 7 to get to Detroit Metro Airport.

I had a safe drive over, thank you God, and picked up my friend Sandy, from Alabama. Some of you may have met her; she stayed with me for a short time several years ago.

We had a good day together. She is doing well, and it was good to see her. We rendezvoused (how odd of a spelling, for "ron-day-voo-d") with another friend of hers, who will be taking her back to the airport.

Dan came home this evening, and one of his friends came over, too. They did some golf club stuff, and when I got back from taking Sandy to her meeting place, we went to get supper. Home from there, Dan's friend left, Dan and I finished our "housekeeping" issues, and he went to bed.

He'll be getting up early tomorrow to go to work. I'm going to have to take my car over to the dealer; the transmission was not shifting smoothly on my last trip this evening. Hmm, hope it's just low fluid. The three of us, with the Owner's Manual, could not locate a dip stick to check it.

I've felt pretty good today, other than trying to get a migraine this evening. I was able to interrupt it again, though, with minimal "hangover" type sensations.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment