Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday 01.29.2011

There was a winter storm advisory this morning as Dan headed off to work. I dozed in and out with the background noises of snow removal.

I got up and enjoyed the morning, watching the home improvement shows, breakfast, fresh brew. A nice shower and I was ready for the day.

I went through my clothes, trying things on, selecting which few items I'll be taking to Florida. (We're going on Tuesday, returning on Friday.) I went out to the library, the grocery, and the pharmacy. I fixed supper when I got home and finished the second load of laundry.

Dan came in, and we ate. He said his car had a half inch of ice on it this morning when he got to work, but, oddly, the roads were not slippery. Thank you God for keeping him safe.

Tomorrow we'll both be able to sleep in.

I've felt pretty good today. My left arm is tight, though, where the cording was. That sure feels weird.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment