Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday 01.22.2011

I woke this morning with an "eye ache", above my right eye. What is this, a migraine?? Hm. I had breakfast, and after a short while, the side of my face started tingling like going numb. And a wave of nausea. Yep, a migraine.

I took one of the Maxalt tablets that doctor had ordered many years ago. It's been so long since I've had to use it--the ones I have expired in 2010. I used it anyway, and will have to get a couple of fresh ones. Within a half hour the pain was going away, as well as the tingling in my face. It didn't go all the way away, though, and by 1:00 I took a half of a tylenol with codeine and a motrin. I laid down at 2 and woke at 3 to Dan's voice, talking on the phone. Good thing I woke up--we had to leave soon to meet Jim and Polly at The Summit, where Chelsea was playing indoor soccer. Cari was there, too, as well as Jacob and one of Chelsea's friends.

My headache was just about gone, thank you God. After the game Jim and Polly and Dan and I went to Applebee's, and enjoyed supper and good company.

Back at home, Dan is tired. He's had a few phone calls, people checking up on him, and I've been on the computer. I might have to take more medicine of some sort, as my face is starting to feel funny again. Odd, weird, strange, that I'm having a headache...

Tomorrow is another day. I have a party in Jackson to attend in the afternoon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment