Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday 08.02.2010

I slept in between being awake. Dan got up and went to a golf fundraiser for Special Olympics and was expecting to be gone all day. I finally got up about 9:30, wondering if this leftover headache was "just" a sinus headache or a migraine.

I took a claritin, had breakfast, and a motrin. I almost went back to bed, but sitting up felt better on my head. After a while, I went in and had a nice long shower.

That felt good. The back of my neck is sore--hm. My head is just a bit better. I decided to go out and do a few errands.

I had a snack first, and then I went to the car wash. I told the guy I wanted whatever wash that will get the bugs off. The manager came over; I paid the $10, and the manager himself used the brush on the front end of the car. And at the end of the trip through the machine, the manager was there again, and dried it off, I think he wanted to get whatever was left. The car looks a lot better.

Next stop, Meijer. I wandered around in there, picking up what I had on my list, and one other thing that I had forgotten to put on it.

That done, I went up to Lansing Ophthalmology to get my eyeglasses adjusted. Something about sleeping with glasses on that alters the fit...

She was very nice, and took the time she needed to re-adjust the nose pieces and the bows. The fit is much better, as I noticed I wasn't trying to move them around on my face to be able to read.

And on back home.

Dan wasn't there yet.

I put the groceries away, and after a while I was hungry again, so I fixed myself something to eat. It was just canned soup, but I added (lots of ) fresh veggies that I had bought today.

Dan finally got home, smiling. That's always a good sign...

He said he had fun, we caught up a little, and he went in to shower.

He works tomorrow. I don't--I have a massage at 11. *sigh*

Typical wrist discomfort through the day. The headache is mostly gone, but with a little neck soreness and leftover discomfort on the inside of the right temple. I know, weird. But true.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment