Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday 06.09.2010

We both slept pretty good last night. And since we didn't have to get up for work, we had a restful morning, too. I got up about 9, still feeling yucky. I tried a sudafed to see if that would clear up the lingering stuff in my head and chest.

We had breakfast, and with a list of errands/places to go, we headed out. From the medical supply store to the gas station to the grocery store to the pharmacy to the dollar store, and everything on the list had been taken care of.

At home, Dan finished packing to go for a long golf weekend up north, and had lunch before going out to "hit some golf balls". I stayed home, feeling like a nap. I had a bite to eat, then laid down on the bed.

Dan came in what seemed like a short time later, and laid down, too. We were snoozing when his phone rang. It was the guy he was going up north with; he had finished with his commitment sooner than he thought and was ready to go north. Dan was ready; hugs and kisses and he was on his way.

I got up and got my things together for the Condominium Association Board meeting tonight.

That was a pretty good meeting--I find it interesting how this community/development functions financially and all. We came back to the condos and walked around, looking at the little things maintenance wise.

Dan called, saying all was well at the lake. I'm trying real hard to feel better. This crud seems to like hanging on.

Tomorrow is a massage. That will help.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment