Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday 06.05.2010

I slept pretty good last night, the best part being able to sleep in this morning. When I woke it was close to 10, and Daniel was softly snoring! That was a surprise.

I got up and started my day. Dan got up a short while later.

I was slow getting going, but we got laundry started, had breakfast, and a shower, and we went over to daughter Kim's for granddaughter Kayla's graduation open house.

Even though there was a steady light rain after 6-ish, she had a good turnout, and with the large tent with tables and chairs in the yard, and the other one on the deck over the food, we were able to enjoy being outdoors anyway. Daniel left with a friend about 4 to golf. I stayed the rest of the afternoon, leaving after 8. It was raining pretty good by then.

Dan was home, finishing laundry. We had a quiet evening.

Not sure what tomorrow will bring.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment