Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday 05.16.2010

Whew!

I'm finally home.

I spent the day at the lake getting as much done as I could before the carpet comes out/in. I have the cushion recovering project almost done, and it went better than I had hoped.

After spending the majority of the beautiful, sunshiney day inside, watching the boats appear on the lake, I went over to visit Mary, with whom I had made a date when I was at the lake last time.

We sat on her porch visiting for longer than I intended, but I took the time I needed for myself. I sure enjoy her company.

Back at the JC, I realized that I had wanted to bug spray the exterior perimeter, so got the stuff out and did that. I washed up real good, a couple of times, and started my dinner. While that was cooking I gathered and put away and straightened up and got ready to leave. After I ate, washed and put away dishes, loaded the car, swabbed the bathroom, I was ready to go.

I had to stop over to Steve's to give him the gas tank and battery for the pontoon. He was chatty and I had to finally excuse myself and walk away. I was heading south at 7 pm.

A safe drive down, thank you God. Traffic was medium, a little heavier around the cities, but moving along, and I was home shortly after 10. Of course, Daniel is in bed, sleeping.

I have showered and almost unpacked. He's stirred, but not woke. I'm going to go jump on the bed... (not really) Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment