Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday 03.10.2010

Surprisingly, I slept fairly well. Of course I woke a few times, but was able to go back to sleep. I had set the alarm to call Daniel while he was getting ready for work, but he didn't answer, so I left a message for him and went back to sleep. He called about a half hour later, waking me. I was happy to talk with him. I went back to sleep again, waking a little after nine to noisy birdsong. It sounded like Diane was up, too, moving around out in the kitchen.

I got up and got myself together for the day. Diane was up, and not really feeling too much better. I fixed us breakfast, and after we ate, she decided that she needed to be up, standing and walking around, to evaluate the results of yesterday's injections.

So, she washed up the dishes, putzed around the house. We were going to go out for a walk, but it had started to rain. Looking at the weather channel, it was going to pass within the hour, so we waited. In the meantime, one of her friends stopped by to check on her. After she left, the rain had stopped, so we went out.

Just a few blocks out, she's realizing that she's still having the discomforts. Darn. We continued on, and by the time we got back to her house, it was obvious that she was uncomfortable. So, the bottom line is, this treatment didn't work, which ruled out the long term treatment that would have been the next step. Sorry, Diane. Back to the options list.

When we got back to the house, I got stuff together and left for home.

A safe drive, thank you God, and I got back about 3:20. Daniel had asked me to take the headlamp assembly that had arrived at our house over to the body shop, so I did that right away. Then I went on up to CVS to pick up a few sale items and use my "extra bucks", their promo for using their products. Daniel got home just after I did.

It was good to see him. We caught up a bit before he left for dinner with his daughter and I went to Finning class.

I had a good class, and showered when I got home. Dan has gone to bed, and I'll be going soon, too.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment