Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday 03.14.2010

Daniel got up and went to work; I got comfortable and dozed until 9:00, waking to birdsong. How nice!

I had an enjoyable day. I did a couple loads of laundry, had a nice shower, did food prep for supper tonight. Worked on deleting messages from the inbox (most of which were medical-related, so I took the time to read them), made a grocery list, sorted some photos, wrote some correspondence.

When Dan got home we had supper, which was better than I had anticipated. Sometimes I surprise myself...

We visited a bit before Dan's eyes started to close, and he went off to bed by 8:00. The good thing is that he is off for a couple of days. And since I did laundry, and there are leftovers for him, he might have a restful day.

I've been pretty good all day with occasional hot flashes, but tonight they are frequent and uncomfortable. My shoulder and side are annoying, too.

Tomorrow is a workday for me.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment