Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday 12.17.2009

The radio came on to let me know it was time to get up for work. Even though I didn't sleep much, I felt pretty good this morning. Dan was up a little while later.
We breakfasted and went on our separate ways.

An uneventful drive, thank you God, and the shuttle came by to scoop us up. There were four of us women riding over--three of us have had breast cancer. And, I heard, another one of the women who works on our unit is about halfway through her radiation treatments. I didn't know she had even been diagnosed...

CHECK YOUR BREASTS!!!!

I was orienting one of the new girls today. Nice girl; smart, too. I think she'll fit in and be a good addition to our staff. Unfortunately, though, we were very busy today. I felt that I was unable to teach her as much as I wanted to, but she said tonight before leaving that she learned a lot and looks forward to coming back tomorrow. Good for her, making it work.

I had an uneventful drive home, thank You again, and Dan was waiting for me. We visited some, and since I didn't get home until 8:30 ish, he went to bed about an hour later.

I'm tired, too. My feet are sore, heck most of my joints are sore. I'm off to bed soon, too.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment