Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday 04.15.2009 Tax Day

I've had one of those days. You know, kind of punky.

I slept good in between wakefulness and was able to get that last hour and a half or so this morning. When I woke it was nearly ten. The birds were singing, the sun was out, and a mild breeze was coming in the window. Daniel had gotten up earlier.

I didn't realize until close to 2 that I wasn't dressed yet. Hm. I stretched and went out for a jog.

It was really beautiful outdoors. Birds singing, spring flowers blooming. Daffodils, crocus, hyacinth. Buds forming on branches and even some green showing. There were even a couple people mowing their lawn.

When I got back, Daniel had gone to his umpire duties. I waited until I cooled off to shower.

The rest of the evening I mostly fooled around on the computer. I did have a couple of phone calls.

I've taken tylenol/motrin for discomforts; pesky shoulder and breast, and maybe just for good measure?? I've haven't had any coffee or caffeine today, yet all day and this evening especially the hot flashes are cooking. I'm thankful to be alive and cancer free.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment