Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday 04.01.2009 April Fool

I had a hard time waking up this morning. I was so tired and slept a lot during the night, returning to sleep after waking a few times. It was 8:45 or so when I woke, but fell back to sleep. Then I saw 9:30. Next thing I knew it was almost 11. Hey, I've got to get up...

So I did. I felt like I could have gone back to sleep. I walked around the house, drinking water, looking outside. Windy. I finally decided to eat. Daniel went out to the golf dome.

I went out to get groceries. While in the store, my head was "swimmy", like when I was getting chemo. And I couldn't turn my head fast and have my eyes keep up. I had to concentrate/focus on finishing the remaining items on the list. I did, checked out, and got in the car. My head was somewhat better, but I still didn't feel right.

Dan had just gotten back, and helped carry in groceries. After a while I made a bowl of scalloped potatoes and put that in the oven. Then I made pumpkin pie.

Yep. Of course with molasses...

I ate a little, and Dan ate when he was ready. Then we had pumpkin pie. It was pretty good.

Didn't do much else.

Still feel "off" though not quite as bad. My shoulder is really sore, breast, too, and my left knee feels swollen. Tylenol/motrin help with those discomforts.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment