Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday 04.07.2009

Slept fair in between wakefulness. I was surprised when I woke again around 9 and Daniel was up. Not that he was out of bed, but that I wasn't aware that he had gotten up.

I had breakfast and got myself ready to go. I had about 45 minutes to read emails, then left for Jackson to attend the "Georgia Forum"--where the president of the hospital updates staff--and a computer class. Both events were informative. I did banking while in Jackson, too.

I got home almost 6 pm. I had eaten between meetings; Daniel had eaten, too.

We visited a bit, then I did stuff on the computer while he had the tv on.

Tomorrow is laundry and household stuff.

I've had one dose of tylenol/motrin for shoulder and breast discomfort, and dehydrating hot flashes alternating with almost shivering cold. So I drink another water and keep a layer of fabric nearby to cover up with. I'm very thankful for modern medicine, that I'm alive and cancer free. And for you.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment