Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday 03.06.2009

I didn't sleep well, what with being "warm" and hearing Daniel next to me. Although he didn't snore too frequently...

The radio came on when I was dozing quite nicely. (groan) I got up anyway and got ready for work.

The roads were wet, but it didn't seem to be raining. And it was 56 degrees at 0530.

An uneventful drive in the dark, and you know those wet roads seem even darker. Thank you God for keeping us safe.

The shuttle pulled in just after I did, and I rode over to the hospital.

We had a pretty good day, overall, opening the overflow unit and getting all the new patients. The night shift came in, and getting into report time.

A visitor came to the desk and said her friend was in the bathroom and bleeding a lot. Oh?? I jumped up and went in. Yup. Bleeding.

Without going into details, I clocked out after 8:30 tonight. She's better, but perhaps not all the way done yet. The night shift will continue to monitor her closely. I have The Best Co-workers.

I was surprised to see the shuttle there waiting. I rode back over to my car. Whew.

Another uneventful drive (thanks again, Lord). Daniel was happy to see me. We visited a little, he watched tv a while, then drifted off to bed. I'm really tired and am off to bed myself.

Saturday is haircut day. Yippee!! This hair is the longest I've been able to tolerate, it seems. Now, just how short do I want to have it cut....?

That's it for me. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment