Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday 11.17.2008

After a short night, I got up and headed to Jackson. I got there ok; to my surprise there was a deer--a buck--on the right side shoulder of the expressway, right in town!! Fortunately, he stayed put, at least while I passed. Thank you, God.

Clocked in, our day went on. The end of the day was quite busy. I was glad to clock out a half hour late.

Outdoors, it had been snowing. A couple of the night shift girls were a touch late; they say the roads were bad. Slippery. Eeewww.

I got over to the car--there was a light coat of snow, but under that was a little ice. I turned the car on, and while I cleared the windows the windshield mostly melted.

The drive home was yucky, what with the lovely, blowing, beautiful, Christmas Eve snow making visibility poor and the roads a little "greasy". The angels got me home safely.

I was hungry, and while I heated up something to eat, Daniel and I caught up on our day. I had my snack and wrote here, and I'm ready for bed.

Tomorrow I work, then someone is coming in for me so I can see Ike at 4:30.

This afternoon my breast got really uncomfortable, and sore. My shoulder, too. Tylenol and motrin helped.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment